Westminster’s new Performing Arts Series features a fascinating array of music and dance, from Cuban jazz to South African gospel, Latin American early music to ballet, contemporary choral to bluegrass.
By celebrating artists and connecting them more closely with the community, the Series extends Westminster’s telling presence in the city and invites people to experience the beauty of the arts.
- All performances take place in Westminster Hall, named “Best New Music Venue” by the Star Tribune last year.
- All tickets are $25 ($10 student) with a limited number of pay-what-you-can seats available at the door 90 minutes before the performance.
- There are no refunds on ticket orders.
- Seating is general admission. Seating begins 30 minutes prior to the performance.
- Free parking is available in the underground ramp located off of Alice Rainville Place, between Nicollet and Marquette.
Tickets for the spring series go on sale in December. Questions? Contact the Westminster Performing Arts Series.