Re-opening Volunteers will be asked to:
- Register in advance
- Arrive 30 minutes before the start of worship.
- Answer the Covid screening questions upon arrival.
- Wear a double or N95 mask at all times.
- Stay six-feet apart from others in the building who are not in their immediate household.
- Stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Answer a short survey afterwards about their experience.
- Consider volunteering in the future at other events.
Also, we want those who volunteer to please remember that the worship experience at Westminster will look different from what they are used to. Currently, worship is broadcast from Westminster Hall with clergy speaking to a camera and the tech team adding videos and offering production cues during the service. In other words, worship might feel a little more like the set of a television show than a worshipful experience in the sanctuary. You may be shown briefly on camera during the service, including the service televised on KMSP. In addition, you will be asked to refrain from singing in an effort to limit aerosols in the space.
To sign up, contact Deb Wagner with the service date and time you would like to attend along with the names of everyone attending together (including children). Registration closes at noon the Friday before the Sunday service.