There is hope for your future, says the Lord.
Where We’ve Been
Ten years ago, we learned the property next to Westminster was for sale. This opportunity sparked a bold vision: expand and reimagine the church’s building to enable the congregation to carry out Westminster’s mission for the next 100 years. And the Open Doors Open Futures campaign began! At that time, the congregation committed to raising 75% of the project’s costs. The remaining 25% was financed with the plan to repay it during a second campaign.
Enduring Hope for the Future
With the physical space now completed, it is time to focus on building a sustainable financial future. With a goal of $30 million, the primary focus of Enduring Hope campaign is to retire the debt.
Debt and Interest
Being free from the debt will allow Westminster to live into the future unencumbered and able to respond to emerging needs and opportunities. This campaign will establish a sustainable financial future for the church to grow and continue to thrive for the next 100 years.
Guided by the precedent set by previous campaigns, a 10% biblical tithe of this campaign is designated for a mission component. A team of lay leaders is discerning how the $3 million will be distributed.
Updating the antiquated electrical system will greatly reduce the chapel’s energy use and be in alignment with Westminster’s commitment to be a sustainable church. To restore the chapel to its original beauty, the plaster will be removed. This will also greatly enhance the sound quality of the chapel organ, as it was originally intended.
Enduring Hope Campaign Concludes
Exciting Campaign News
Your Support Matters
Chapel Renovation Project Underway
First Set of Distributions from Mission Component
Chapel Renovation Project Begins
Thrivent Loan Paid Off Early
A New Campaign Begins at Westminster
Click to learn more about how you can be a part of building Westminster’s future.
Director of Stewardship