October 11, 2019 | 7:30 pm
Pianist Nachito Herrera, one of the leading Cuban musicians of our time, kicks off the Westminster Performing Arts Series, with Cuban food accompanying his performance.
As music director of both the famed Tropicana Club in Havana and the Grammy Award-winning Cubanismo, Nachito made his mark from an early age. He has played at many of the world’s finest concert halls and prestigious jazz festivals and has earned Emmy and Grammy awards plus City Pages’ Best Jazz Artist for four years.
$25 Adult | $10 Student/Youth
Tickets are general admission. Doors open 90 minutes before the concert. A limited number of pay-what-you-can tickets will be available at that time. Seating begins 30 minutes prior to the performance. There are no refunds.
Parking is free in the underground Westminster Parking Garage for ticket holders to a Performing Arts Series event. Entrance to the parking structure is off Alice Rainville Place (13th St) between Nicollet Mall and Marquette Avenue.
- Why Covenant?September 17, 2019 - 3:37 pm
- What Does the Story of Creation Mean?September 10, 2019 - 2:11 pm
- Living in the MomentSeptember 1, 2019 - 1:47 pm
- Inherited Treasure: The Word of GodAugust 25, 2019 - 1:48 pm
- Elizabeth Downing Heller memorial serviceAugust 24, 2019 - 10:09 am
- By Faith, Eyes on the PrizeAugust 18, 2019 - 9:49 am
- Westminster Launches Performing Arts Series in New Westminster HallSeptember 6, 2019 - 11:31 am
- Hurricane ReliefSeptember 4, 2019 - 1:28 pm
- An unusual model of church ministryJuly 10, 2019 - 3:47 pm
- Why so many Twin Cities clergy members bicycle religiouslyJune 24, 2019 - 11:59 am
- Westminster BellsMay 15, 2019 - 10:54 am
Hours & Location
Chapel 8:30 am
Sanctuary 10:30 am
Westminster Hall 5 pm
Office Hours Monday-Friday
8 am-4:30 pm
Location 1200 Marquette Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403