James Sewell Ballet: Amahl and the Night Visitors (matinee)
December 14, 2019 | 2 pm
The talented dance troupe brings the well-loved classic Amahl and the Night Visitors by Gian Carlo Menotti to Westminster for two performances.
Based on Italian folk tales of the Nativity and Epiphany, Amahl is a retelling of the story of the Magi from the point of view of a young boy who lives in poverty with his widowed mother near Bethlehem.
Cookies and hot cocoa bar available at 1 pm.
$25 Adult | $10 Student/Youth
Tickets are general admission. Doors open 90 minutes before the concert. A limited number of pay-what-you-can tickets will be available at that time. Seating begins 30 minutes prior to the performance. There are no refunds.
Parking is free in the underground Westminster Parking Garage for ticket holders to a Performing Arts Series event. Entrance to the parking structure is off Alice Rainville Place (13th St) between Nicollet Mall and Marquette Avenue.
- Reflections on an American Pilgrimage: Can We Face the Truth?February 2, 2020 - 3:41 pm
- Irreconcilable Differences?January 26, 2020 - 3:36 pm
- Confident CorrespondenceJanuary 19, 2020 - 7:44 am
- What Jesus SawJanuary 12, 2020 - 10:47 am
- The Word in UsJanuary 5, 2020 - 9:56 am
- What to Wear into the New YearDecember 30, 2019 - 11:14 am
- 40th Anniversary of the Westminster Town Hall ForumJanuary 20, 2020 - 1:23 pm
- Congratulations to Dr. Amanda Weber Winner of the 2018 Julius Herford Dissertation PrizeJanuary 15, 2020 - 1:41 pm
- Westminster Member Chad Quaintance Lives His FaithOctober 12, 2019 - 3:14 pm
- Westminster Launches Performing Arts Series in New Westminster HallSeptember 6, 2019 - 11:31 am
- Westminster Joins Community Solar GardenAugust 20, 2019 - 1:12 pm
Hours & Location
Chapel 8:30 am
Sanctuary 10:30 am
Westminster Hall 5 pm
Office Hours Monday-Friday
8 am-4:30 pm
Location 1200 Marquette Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403