James Sewell Ballet: Amahl and the Night Visitors (matinee)
December 14, 2019 | 2 pm
The talented dance troupe brings the well-loved classic Amahl and the Night Visitors by Gian Carlo Menotti to Westminster for two performances.
Based on Italian folk tales of the Nativity and Epiphany, Amahl is a retelling of the story of the Magi from the point of view of a young boy who lives in poverty with his widowed mother near Bethlehem.
$25 Adult | $10 Student/Youth
Tickets are general admission. Doors open 90 minutes before the concert. A limited number of pay-what-you-can tickets will be available at that time. Seating begins 30 minutes prior to the performance. There are no refunds.
Parking is free in the underground Westminster Parking Garage for ticket holders to a Performing Arts Series event. Entrance to the parking structure is off Alice Rainville Place (13th St) between Nicollet Mall and Marquette Avenue.
- Why Does Exile Matter?September 29, 2019 - 11:26 am
- What Happened at the Exodus?September 22, 2019 - 3:01 pm
- Why Covenant?September 17, 2019 - 3:37 pm
- What Does the Story of Creation Mean?September 10, 2019 - 2:11 pm
- Living in the MomentSeptember 1, 2019 - 1:47 pm
- Inherited Treasure: The Word of GodAugust 25, 2019 - 1:48 pm
- Westminster Member Chad Quaintance Lives His FaithOctober 12, 2019 - 3:14 pm
- Westminster Launches Performing Arts Series in New Westminster HallSeptember 6, 2019 - 11:31 am
- Westminster Joins Community Solar GardenAugust 20, 2019 - 1:12 pm
- An unusual model of church ministryJuly 10, 2019 - 3:47 pm
- Why so many Twin Cities clergy members bicycle religiouslyJune 24, 2019 - 11:59 am
Hours & Location
Chapel 8:30 am
Sanctuary 10:30 am
Westminster Hall 5 pm
Office Hours Monday-Friday
8 am-4:30 pm
Location 1200 Marquette Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403