About the Collection
The Westminster Collection includes diverse historic and contemporary art from numerous ethnic and cultural sources. The Martha Spencer Rogers Crèche Collection includes nearly 200 crèches from around the world and presents the Christ child as belonging to each community. There are several dozen additional crèches and a growing collection of Noah’s Arks also on permanent view.
Minnesota’s premier sculptor, Paul T. Granlund, is well represented with the beautiful “The Birth of Freedom” and numerous models throughout the building. The collection also includes paintings by He Qi, serigraphs by John August Swanson, linocut prints by Robert Hodgell, katazome prints by Sadao Watanabe, and much more.
- Is Palm Sunday an Act of Resistance?April 14, 2019 - 11:23 am
- A Conversation with Rabbi Marcia ZimmermanApril 8, 2019 - 11:05 am
- A Conversation with Makram El-AminApril 1, 2019 - 10:36 am
- A Conversation with Michael O’ConnellMarch 24, 2019 - 9:47 am
- A Conversation with Shashikant SaneMarch 17, 2019 - 11:44 am
Hours & Location
Chapel 8:30 am
Sanctuary 10:30 am
Westminster Hall 5 pm
Office Hours Monday-Friday
8 am-4:30 pm
Location 1200 Marquette Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403