On Wednesday mornings September through May, women of the church gather for Bible Study. Bring your own coffee and join other women of Westminster, first in conversation from 9-9:30 am, and then in a Bible study from 9:30-10:30. This year, the group will be hybrid, meeting in person in the Meisel Room as well as online on Zoom. To find out more, contact Rev. Judith Kim.
- May Adult Education Series on Gender Diversity and Trans AllyshipApril 20, 2022 - 3:20 pm
- One Great Hour of Sharing 2022: Repairers of the BreachApril 5, 2022 - 4:10 pm
- The Power of Redemption – An Interfaith ConversationMarch 21, 2022 - 3:25 pm
- Spring Town Hall ForumsMarch 11, 2022 - 10:43 am
- Arts Month for AdultsMarch 7, 2022 - 10:43 am