Wednesday evenings bring the return of Westminster’s beloved Taize-style worship at 6 pm in Westminster Hall during Lent. These services center around silence and song, with a hand-painted cross from Taize as our visual focus. With dim lights and abundant candles, this service is a welcome reprieve from mid-week chaos. Join us in person in Westminster Hall or via Livestream.
- May Adult Education Series on Gender Diversity and Trans AllyshipApril 20, 2022 - 3:20 pm
- One Great Hour of Sharing 2022: Repairers of the BreachApril 5, 2022 - 4:10 pm
- The Power of Redemption – An Interfaith ConversationMarch 21, 2022 - 3:25 pm
- Spring Town Hall ForumsMarch 11, 2022 - 10:43 am
- Arts Month for AdultsMarch 7, 2022 - 10:43 am