Family Matters is a place of welcome and connection for Westminster parents and caregivers with children of all ages, who are looking to build community at church. We discuss a variety of parenting topics and consider them through the lens of our faith, seeking to provide both support and information. Contact Marie Kruskop, Coordinator of Early Childhood and Family Ministries, for more information.
- May Adult Education Series on Gender Diversity and Trans AllyshipApril 20, 2022 - 3:20 pm
- One Great Hour of Sharing 2022: Repairers of the BreachApril 5, 2022 - 4:10 pm
- The Power of Redemption – An Interfaith ConversationMarch 21, 2022 - 3:25 pm
- Spring Town Hall ForumsMarch 11, 2022 - 10:43 am
- Arts Month for AdultsMarch 7, 2022 - 10:43 am