The YWCA Minneapolis is resuming its racial justice education programming and is offering an interactive online class in which participants will explore questions such as: What does it mean to have bias? Are biases good or bad? Where does bias come from? This workshop helps individuals understand how and why biases form. Participants will learn about race, power, privilege, and identity. Find more information and registration here.
- This event has passed.
Faith In Action: Microaggressions and Bias
August 20, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Faith Nixon Symposium: Listening with HopeMarch 1, 2021 - 2:42 pm
- Moving into Phase 2.5 in the Re-opening the Building PlanFebruary 25, 2021 - 3:43 pm
- Beyond Sunday Connections: Rachel Sheild GustafsonJanuary 28, 2021 - 4:33 pm
- Social Justice Forum Tackles Climate and Racial JusticeJanuary 21, 2021 - 4:18 pm
- Climate Science, Policy, and JusticeJanuary 13, 2021 - 5:04 pm