Join Yoga Devotion instructor Anita Kempf for this free series. Yoga Devotion is a 60 minute gentle practice with a Christ-centered devotional element. This class is meant for all mobility levels, and is taught with the aid of a chair. Please wear loose-fitting clothes and bring a bottle of water. This class is currently held in Heller Commons. Contact Angelique Kingsbury for more information.
- Enduring Hope Update: Thrivent Loan Paid Off EarlyDecember 5, 2022 - 9:00 pm
- Socks, Hats, and Gloves for FEAST GuestsNovember 17, 2022 - 8:46 pm
- November Community Partner Grant Recipient HighlightsNovember 9, 2022 - 10:50 am
- Fair Trade Gift Fair 2022November 7, 2022 - 2:38 pm
- “Enduring Hope:” A New Campaign Begins at WestminsterOctober 31, 2022 - 10:30 am