Realm for Members of Westminster
Westminster has moved to a new kind of record keeping solution called Realm. Realm connects the administrative, accounting, and community in one online location. Realm primarily serves the administrative needs of our staff, but it also offers some opportunities to support the way Westminster members are involved. Through Realm, you can:
- Update your profile, including contact information, photo, and interests.
- Register for events.
- Connect with classes, committees, and ministry teams.
- Get involved in the congregational life at Westminster.
- Manage your giving to Westminster by reviewing your giving history, making online donations, print a contribution statement, and more.
How to Participate
Through a Web-based Browser: such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge (Realm is not compatible with Internet Explorer).
Through a Mobile App: Stay connected to Westminster wherever you go by downloading the free Realm Connect app for iPhone and Android devices. Use it to communicate with your groups and teams, RSVP to events, manage your giving, update profile information, and more. It makes it easier for us to connect throughout the week and know what’s happening.
Need More Help?
We’ve put together a Frequently Asked Questions document to try to cover some topics you may have questions about.
If you didn’t find the answer to your question in the FAQ, we are here to help. Here are some other topics and contacts for you:
Profile: For questions about your profile in Realm, contact Janice Teliczan, Executive Assistant.
Giving: For questions about giving through Realm, contact Kelsey Crouch-Dodson, Director of Stewardship
Events: For questions about registering for events in Realm, contact Mahin Hamilton, Administrative Assistant.
Communications: For questions about communications through Realm, contact Suzanne McInroy, Director of Communications.
Not sure what category your question falls under? Contact Deb Wagner, Administrative Assistant, and she’ll connect you to the right person.
Ready to Get Started?
If you have received an Invite email, then you’re ready to get started. Login to your account through a web browser or through the mobile app. After you’re logged in:
- Look at your profile information and make any necessary updates
- Add a photo and family members, if necessary.
- Select some skills and interests to add to your profile.
- Review your giving information.
- Register for any events that you’re interested in.
Need some help? Watch this short video that provides a brief tutorial on how to navigate Realm.