- Click for printable map.
- Parking, generally, is available for free for worship services and church events in Westminster’s underground parking facility. Fees for some daytime and weekend event parking is $10. After 5 pm Sunday through Thursday, the event rate is $5.
- Entrance to the parking structure is off Alice Rainville Place (13th St) between Nicollet Mall and Marquette Avenue. Access to Alice Rainville Place only can be made from the south.
- The parking facility offers space to store bicycles.
- There is a drop-off area off Marquette Avenue on the east side of the building.
- If you are inside the building for an event after 8 pm, you will be able to access your car.
- Persons outside the building after hours will not be able to access their cars through the building or garage. Unauthorized cars will be towed at owner’s expense.
Now through 2021, MNDOT will be working on the 35W and 94 exchange around downtown Minneapolis. This staged construction and rebuild will impact traffic to and from Westminster. MNDOT provides a website dedicated to those changes and how to minimize their impact on commuting. Bookmark their page to stay up-to-date on changes.