Our first stop was Sephorris, a vast site best known for its mosaics (the “Mona Lisa” of mosaics) and the large Roman city that was there in Jesus’ time. Scholars assume Jesus and his father labored at Sepphoris.
- Bluegrass Evening Prayer in June and JulyMay 28, 2022 - 11:32 am
- Q&A with the Rev. Margaret FoxMay 23, 2022 - 2:31 pm
- Candidate for Associate Pastor for Adult MinistriesMay 23, 2022 - 2:29 pm
- May Adult Education Series on Gender Diversity and Trans AllyshipApril 20, 2022 - 3:20 pm
- One Great Hour of Sharing 2022: Repairers of the BreachApril 5, 2022 - 4:10 pm