Our first stop was Sephorris, a vast site best known for its mosaics (the “Mona Lisa” of mosaics) and the large Roman city that was there in Jesus’ time. Scholars assume Jesus and his father labored at Sepphoris.
- Enduring Hope Update: Chapel Renovation Project BeginsJanuary 23, 2023 - 4:23 pm
- Westminster to Host Exhibition and Reception for Sharing Our WisdomJanuary 18, 2023 - 11:45 am
- All-Church Book Read: HorseJanuary 3, 2023 - 4:05 pm
- December Community Partner Grant Recipient HighlightsDecember 7, 2022 - 11:39 am
- Enduring Hope Update: Thrivent Loan Paid Off EarlyDecember 5, 2022 - 9:00 pm