The Paccard Bell Foundry, in Annecy, France, will forge a six-bell peal for Westminster. Westminster’s bells – the largest will weigh 9,000 lbs. – will be installed in the new “Rose Tower” in 2020.
About Brigitte Parenteau
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Brigitte Parenteau contributed a whooping 49 entries.
Entries by Brigitte Parenteau
The Town Hall Forum begins its 40th year of engaging the public in reflection and dialogue on the key issues of our day from an ethical perspective. This spring, three speakers, including environmentalist Bill McKibben, will explore critical issues challenging our community and nation during this election year.
Westminster recently entered into a 25-year contract that requires Xcel to acquire electricity in an amount similar to what Westminster uses each year from a community solar garden run by ReneSola Power.
Cindy and I have been members of Westminster since 2003. Our previous church had grown too intolerant over our 25 years there. It was time to find a church that was welcoming to all, and that both preached and practiced Community. Cindy and I are quite organized, perhaps too much. So, with a new church […]
Good Morning Brothers and Sisters in Christ of Westminster, my name is Justin, and my name is Sophie, and we are the Komlan Family. We are humbled to be in front of the congregation today to share a story of our journey with Westminster as part of the 2020 Stewardship Program. Many of you do […]
Jim Good morning. I’m Jim DeBuse, and this is my wife, Jacque. Ten years ago, we moved to Minneapolis and started looking for a church. We visited a lot of places – some even recruited us for committees the moment we walked in the door! But when we came to Westminster, two things were apparent […]
- The Power of CommunityMarch 22, 2020 - 8:02 am
- Temptations of This SeasonMarch 15, 2020 - 4:17 pm
- Losing Paradise: What Happened to the Water of Life?March 8, 2020 - 10:25 am
- Losing Paradise: What Happened to the Beauty of the Earth?March 1, 2020 - 9:34 am
- Formation and TransformationFebruary 23, 2020 - 1:09 pm
- Reflections on an American Pilgrimage: Can We Repair the World?February 16, 2020 - 2:30 pm
- Message Regarding CoronavirusMarch 9, 2020 - 1:00 am
- Westminster BellsMarch 1, 2020 - 10:54 am
- Westminster Joins Community Solar GardenNovember 20, 2019 - 1:12 pm
- An unusual model of church ministryOctober 10, 2019 - 3:47 pm
- Why so many Twin Cities clergy members bicycle religiouslyJune 24, 2019 - 11:59 am
- The Body of Christ is GlobalMarch 23, 2019 - 10:23 am
Hours & Location
Chapel 8:30 am
Sanctuary 10:30 am
Westminster Hall 5 pm
Office Hours Monday-Friday
8 am-4:30 pm
Location 1200 Marquette Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403